Polyurethane varnishes are typically hard, abrasion-resistant, and durable coatings. They are popular for hardwood floors.
Polyurethane powder coating provides excellent leveling, smoothness and gloss. Superior hardness can be achieved and is designed for relatively low film build. Certain chemical resistances can be developed to a high level.
- Home domestic appliance such as microwave ovens, refrigerators
- Home and office metal furniture, safety box, filing cabinet
- Instruments and apparatus
- Traffic vehicles
- Medium industrial electrical trunkings, shelvings, light fixtures, machinery ect.
- Light fixtures, ceiling panels and switch boards.
180 °C ~ 200 °C (work piece temperature), 10-15 minutes
8-12 square meters / kg, thickness 60 microns (100% of the powder coating utilization rate)
- Supper Matt(<10%), Matt(<20%)
- RAL color, Pantone colorsfull color range is available
- Specific gravity :1.2 ~ 1.8g/cm3 up to colors
- Particle size distribution:100% less than 100 microns (depending on the specific indicators art effects may be, according to the special requirements of painting adjusted)
- Level of liquidity:24 ~ 27 mm
- Polyester powder coating
- Epoxy Polyester Powder coating
- Acrylic Powder Coating
- Polyurethane powder coating
Outside carton lined with two layers of polyethylene bags, each containing 20 kg net weight.
STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
Stored in less than 30 °C, ventilated, dry, clean room, not near the fire source, heating, avoid direct sunlight, the product in the transport should be to prevent rain, sun, prolonged sun exposure.Storage products in line with the above conditions, since the date of production, effective storage period is 6 months.Over the storage period may be re-tested and the results were consistent with, can still be used.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Coating powder is a non-toxic products, but should be avoided in the course of inhalation of dust.Proposed operators wear appropriate dust mask, glasses.If possible, try to avoid long-term skin contact with powder coating
Please contact us for more details.
Sales Manager: Wu Jie Email: Info@sepowdercoating.com
Tel: 0086 134 8600 9161